Administrative and Project Manager (Springfield, MO) – In Office Role
Moline Investment Management [MIM] a leading Midwestern U.S-based apartment investment manager is seeking a full-time Administrative and Project Manager to oversee the successful office operations of our rapidly growing multifamily real estate investment and management company.
The ideal candidate will thrive while enjoying working in a fast-paced, professional office environment where learning opportunities are plentiful, and you will have daily contact with the firm’s managing officers. The successful candidate must be able to handle a wide variety of tasks and priorities that will change day to day. A real estate, legal and/or affordable housing background is desired but not required.
- Manage and support the administrative needs of a high-volume and quickly expanding multi-family real estate investment and management company
- Provide assistance and support to the Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officers on a wide variety of company initiatives
- Oversee and participate in the HR function, including regular payroll duties
- Develop and maintain organizational systems and project pipelines
- Handle standard administrative duties, including document preparation, affordable housing applications, emailing, and communicating with housing authorities, clients and partner firms
- Respond to incoming communications such as phone calls and emails. Assist in filtering and forwarding communications to the proper individuals and/or departments
- Serve as lead on a variety of important administrative assignments, including assisting in the compilation and organization of marketing materials and reporting for clients and prospective investors
- Maintain and order necessary office equipment and supplies for the office as well as our individual properties
- Serve as primary liaison between MIM and the firm’s third-party service providers for IT support, property management software systems, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Two to five (or more) years of full-time experience working in a profit-centered office setting and performing administrative and project work is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is desired but not required
- Experience and/or degrees related to real estate, law, and affordable housing are highly desired
- Candidate must have excellent computer skills, with advanced knowledge of software tools including the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to efficiently use office equipment such as scanners, printers, and copiers. The firm uses a variety of industry-standard applications and software (i.e. property management software, investment management software, website editor software, etc.) which the successful candidate will be expected to learn
- Candidate must have proven organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task and advance multiple projects at once. The ability to stay on task without being sidetracked is key
- Candidate must be highly professional, dependable, goal oriented and trustworthy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary, with the ability to work closely with executives and clients
- Candidate must be able to deliver consistent results in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
Please be advised that this is an in-office role. We are a highly collaborative team, and you will need to be here, on site, during the work week. MIM’s scheduled office hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CT, Monday through Friday.
This salaried, full-time position comes with a highly competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Company benefits include a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan, as well as paid time off.
Interested candidates are encouraged to forward their resumes along with a cover letter.
Moline Investment Management | Moline Management, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.