Fremont, Nebraska – Maintenance – Part-Time
Moline Management, LLC is one of the fastest growing property management companies in the Midwest. Our turnover rate is low and employee satisfaction high because we care about and value our team. If you’re looking for a company that will appreciate your hard work we’d love to have you join our crew!
Apartment Maintenance Technician/Handyman
We’re seeking a reliable, skilled part-time maintenance technician/handyman to manage the upkeep of a senior residential rental community in Fremont, NE.
Duties will vary day to day, with work orders ranging from repairs, light grounds keeping, cleaning, responding to tenant maintenance requests, appliance installation, and light renovation. Ideal candidates will enjoy physical, hands-on work, and must be an able to work on their own with little supervision.
Position is part-time, approximately three days per week. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license.
Our company prides itself on building a strong team of happy employees with great pay and a positive, supportive environment. If you think you would be a good fit for the job, we encourage you to apply!
Duties will vary day to day, and will include:
- Handling routine work orders and emergency maintenance requests
- Minor repair work, such as fixing broken locks, painting, or replacing carpet or plank flooring
- Basic plumbing work, such as fixing leaky faucets
- Installation of appliances
- Basic grounds keeping
- Cleaning of vacant units and general facilities.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience in a maintenance/construction related field desired
- Must be able to complete assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with hand and electrical tools
- Ability to lift, bend, and perform other physically demanding tasks
- Commitment to safety and top-quality work is essential
- Veterans, working parents and retirees are encouraged to apply!
Moline Management, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.